ENSCO is a one-stop supplier for development of on-time, visually rich simulation, modeling, training and embedded display applications.
System providers in safety-critical sectors, including avionics, military, space, medical and transportation require highly reliable, embedded software development and certification expertise. There is a critical need for embedded display graphical applications development, verification and certification from a single provider that offers a turnkey solution in an industry that requires extremely reliable, yet cost-effective solutions.
ENSCO — An International Leader in Safety Critical Display Development Solutions
ENSCO leverages its display application development experience with visualization expertise and the IData® Human Machine Interface (HMI) tool suite, adopted and accredited by both commercial and military customers, for a display application advantage.
ENSCO Avionics offers highly reliable, safety- and mission-critical system expertise for display application development for embedded, PC-based, and simulation applications. Our engineering capabilities span concept to development, including verification and certification for display development. Our HMI solutions are structured for high-performance embedded solutions and take advantage of propriety tools and processes to accelerate prototyping and design solutions, making them a cost-effective. ENSCO Avionics has an extensive partner network that offers a broad set of COTS hardware and software, including the most popular real-time operating systems, graphics drivers and board support packages. Our commercial and military industry standard experience includes ARINC 661, FACE™, DO-178C, and DO-254.
- Safety-critical knowledge and experience in avionics, space, medical, rail and security sectors
- IData® HMI tool suite for visual design, customer in the loop prototyping and development
- Visualization and graphics expertise in instrumentation, synthetic reality and augmented reality
- Verification, validation and certification to formal, regulated standards, including ARINC 661, FACE™, DO-178C, and DO-254
- Expansive partner network for integration ease with the most popular real-time operating systems, graphics drivers and board support packages