Falls Church, Va., October 6, 2017
ENSCO Avionics will participate in the National Business Aviation Association’s (NBAA) 2017 Convention and Exhibition, the business aviation industry’s premiere annual educational and networking event, in Las Vegas, October 10-12. ENSCO Avionics’ industry experts will be on hand to showcase the company’s latest technologies and products and present demonstrations in Booth N4408.
Featured avionics solutions, services, and products will include:
- Display Application Development: Highly reliable, safety- and mission-critical system expertise to deliver display application solutions for embedded, PC-based, and simulation applications.
- Integrated Test Solutions: Engineering expertise and turnkey system integration built on ENSCO Universal Test Environment technology.
- DO-178C and DO-278A Engineering and Certification Services: Services to support any stage of the software development life cycle from requirements through certification for a wide range of platforms, including embedded systems, power systems, and avionics displays.
- DO-254 Hardware/Firmware Engineering Services: Full or partial turnkey complex electronic hardware development solutions required to support DO-254 requirements through Level A design assurance levels.
- Systems and Software Verification and Testing: Independent verification of systems and software in compliance with rigorous, formal standards, including DO-178C, DO-254 and DO-278B.
- DO-326 Airborne Systems Security Solutions: ENSCO has partnered with TrustiPhi to design and validate security architectures, enhance device security, and build security-enabled products for airborne systems.
- IData® HMI Tool Suite: Release of IData 3.4 for embedded display development includes ARINC 661 support with a unique data-driven design approach to deliver functionality that eases ARINC 661 application development and certification.
- IDataMap 2.0: High-performance and high-fidelity 2-D and 3-D digital moving maps for development of certifiable synthetic vision applications.
The ENSCO Avionics exhibit will also present live demonstrations, including:
- IMX6 showing IData Primary Flight display with the IDataMap moving map
- IData avionics display on PowerPC with embedded RTOS and OpenGL SC graphics drivers
More than 27,000 aviation professionals from around the world are expected to attend NBAA 2017, including aircraft owners, manufactures and customers, to showcase the latest products and services for safe and efficient aviation.
ENSCO Avionics, Inc.
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C/ED-12, DO-254/ED-80, DO-278A/ED-109, DO-326A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics’ focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, display application development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData® Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. Learn more